Everyone wants to have their best skin, and as mentioned many times before this is not down to just a killer skin care routine (although this is essential). We believe in eating for your skin so you can help it on the inside and out. Here is a full day of eating good fats and nutrient dense food that is amazing for your skin and body!
½ frozen banana
1 kiwi (peeled)
1 Cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
½ Cup spinach
4 leaves of fresh mint
1 teaspoon of Collagen Beauty Elixir
- Pop everything into a blender and enjoy!
1 cup mixed lettuce
½ avocado chopped into cubes
Small handful of chopped walnuts
½ cup roasted sweet potato
1 serve cheese of your choice (we love fetta)
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Get a large mixing bowl and add mixed lettuce and avocado together. The avocado should lightly coat the lettuce.
- Add olive oil and sweet potato to the lettuce and avocado, gently mix in.
- Place onto serving plate or bowl and top with chopped walnuts and cheese.
Baked Salmon and Papaya Salad
1 fillet of salmon
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup grated green papaya
¼ cup chopped cherry tomatos
5 leaves mint chopped
5 leaves coriander chopped
1 red chilli
Salt and pepper
- Place fillet of salmon onto a sheet of alfoil skin down.
- Mix ½ of the chopped red chili with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and pour over the salmon fillet.
- Thinly slice half of the lemon and place slices across the top of the salmon fillet slightly overlapping.
- Gently wrap the fillet with alfoil and ensure all edges are closed so the salmon can steam making sure the foil does not touch the side and top of the fillet.
- Place onto a baking tray and into the oven for 15-20 minutes on 160 degrees Celsius.
- Whilst the salmon is baking, place the remaining soy sauce, chopped chili and squeeze half the lemon into a small bowl and mix.
- Place papaya, mint, coriander and cherry tomatoes into a bowel and toss together.
- Mix in soy, lemon and chili dressing to taste making sure not to add to much (there may be left over dressing).
- Remove salmon from oven and transfer to a plate, add salad and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Red papaya and watermelon with lime juice.
- A handful of mixed nuts.
- 2 squares of dark chocolate.