"Cosmetic surgery worth results, no needle required" HARPER'S BAZAAR
1. Cleanse with 3 in 1 Advanced Treatment Cleanser. Blend a small amount of cleanser with water in palm of hand. Work into lather and lightly massage with gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
2. Layer the Facial Sculpting Gel under or over your regular moisturiser. Apply liberally in upward strokes over face and neck area. Allow to absorb for 1-2 minutes.
3. Target deep creases with the Deep Wrinkle Filler next. It will work over your gel – but we recommend under for deeper penetration. Apply to facial expression lines and deep set wrinkles on the forehead, crow’s feet, frown lines between the eyes, nasal furrows and around the mouth.
4. Use Radiance Daily Moisturiser SPF 15 every morning daily. Apply to face, neck, and décolleté. Allow to absorb fully before layering make- up.
5. Ultra Plumping Night Cream is the last step. Apply a thick layer to cleansed skin before bedtime. For fastest results, repeat all steps AM and PM.
INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT: Dragon’s Blood
Dragon’s Blood Facial Sculpting Gel’s prized ingredient is the rare red serum of the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries, thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties.